Saturday, June 23, 2012

All's Well in Heaven, All will be Well on Earth

Tonight, my cup is overflowing.  It is so nice to hear the Lord speak, to feel Him tugging at my heart, drawing me nearer to Him.


Tonight, the veil feels thinner between my sight and His face.  And He is holy, resplendent, glorious and His face...oh, His face is radiant. 


Tonight, I hear the voice of Jesus' blood crying out louder, deeper, and more powerful than Abel's.  Abel's cries for "justice"; Jesus' cries for "grace".


Tonight, I feel invincible. Well, not so much invincible as just a little bit reckless with the things the world and my flesh tell me to protect with all I am.  I want to do crazy things for the Gospel, for the sake of the glory of Jesus' name.


My soul wells up with hallelujahs tonight.  One day, it will not be so rare to be overwhelmed with worship of the Almighty God.  May the Lord hasten that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment